** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

Monday, September 11, 2006

** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

Question: I like the way you explained why none of us are good listeners. The concept of business/work relationships and how the work environment teaches us to get the point and leave out the emotions. I see what you mean when you relate that to family relationsips. Can you upload that section from last week?

Answer: No problem. I am sure you recall me saying "Work Relationships are 90% Facts and 10% Feelings --while Love Relationships are 90%Feeling and 10% Facts. Pay attention to how I explain this metaphor. Tell me what you think, you can listen to the broadcast here, then send me an email. profgap@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks, Dr Gap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
','subtitle>',$line); echo $line; $line = "\n"; } else if (strstr($line, '','updated>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '','published>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '