** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Anticipated negative events

** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

How much of our interaction with other people is dependant upon who they are and how much is who we percieve them to be. ANE means that I am in effect peeing in my own pool.

This is Dr. Pilet, but I will be blogging my own MP3's by September first. I need your feedback to Shaw@GAPPER.US especially if you have questions, or there is a topic that you would like discussed.

but for now, here is anticipated negative events. oh, the irony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
','subtitle>',$line); echo $line; $line = "\n"; } else if (strstr($line, '','updated>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '','published>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '