** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

Saturday, August 19, 2006

R*E*S*P*E*C*T

Question: "I don't think I am Respected by my partner, but I really don't think I know what this means. What does it mean to be Respected? If you can help me figure this out, maybe I can be more clear in telling him what I want?"

Answer:

Learn about the 5 ways people are Respected, and what makes Emotionally Intimate relationships so Different!

Position, Status & Authority
Wisdom, Skill or Knowlege
How they Treat you.
What they Do for you.
And How they Lead Their Lives

LIsten to Dr. Pilet's interesting outlook here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
','subtitle>',$line); echo $line; $line = "\n"; } else if (strstr($line, '','updated>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '','published>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '