** Interventions Inc., Making a difference in a difficult world**

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Active listening

Client Request: I recently attended a seminar where you spoke of "Active Listening". I have been doing this with surprizing results. Will you replay the section on "Active Listening" so I can help my brother understand what I am attempting to do. By the way, until I learned the Reflective Listening Technique you taught me, I never realized how poor a listener I was. Mike J.
Dr. Gap: Here is 15 minutes from the last lecture I did. It is not the one you attended, however, I think you will get a lot out of it.

Active Listening MP3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
','subtitle>',$line); echo $line; $line = "\n"; } else if (strstr($line, '','updated>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '','published>',$line); } else if (strstr($line, '